TNT!! Mobile DJ is a fully licensed and insured San Diego DJ service that is owned and operated by DJ Troy Cook, who has always had a passion to entertain. His experience includes fifteen years in radio as a technical producer and on-air talent in San Diego. His radio resume also includes technical production for The Chargers' and The Padres' broadcasts. Troy also produced his father's radio show "Hooked on Trivia: The Radio Game Show with Mike Cook" and other family owned shows which aired for over 22 years on stations including KFMB 760AM, The Mighty 690-XTRA, KCBQ 1170am, KSDO AM 1130 Talk Radio, KMJC Magic 91, and AM1000 KCEO. He was also the technical engineer for the drivetime radio host Rick Roberts on 760AM KFMB. He started TNT Mobile DJ in 2004 and has DJ'd 1000+ events since his start.
He is an experienced musician and entertainer with over fourteen years of on-stage performance at venues including Fourth & B, Gaslamp Quarters and The Key Club, Sunset Strip. His background in both the technical and creative aspects of music and broadcast gives TNT!! Mobile DJ the edge. With some of his DJ venues including The Catamaran, Qualcomm Stadium and The Gaslamp Quarters, TNT!! has developed into San Diego's premier DJ company.
TNT!! offers all genres of music. They operate off of a state of the art laptop system with top of the line pro-audio equipment. For more information on TNT Mobile DJ's equipment, please visit the equipment page.
- A professional DJ that keeps your event entertained and informed
- Top of the line audio equipment (Click to view equipment)
- Handheld mic and stand for your ceremony
- All genres of music from 40's to Pop
- Master of Ceremonies, making all announcements
- A library consisting of an unlimited amount of songs
- Lighting to create a great vibe for your dance floor
- Affordable rates and reliable DJ service
- NEW!! Karoake with over 1000 songs incuding Pop, Hip Hop, Rock, and Country. Screens and 10' projector included.
- NEW!! Live Trivia game shows hosted by Mike Cook, host of radio's Hooked on Trivia.